- Posted 22 January 2024
- Salary Market related
- Discipline Practice Nurse
- Contact NameCharlie Rowe
Vela Medical Group work with a range of PCNs and GP surgeries to grow their multi-disciplinary teams, by adding Allied Health Professional and Nursing staff in a range of roles. We are currently working with a healthcare provider in Leeds who need a practice nurse as follows.
Job Title: Practice Nurse
Duration: Until the end of March
Schedule: 2 days per week
Start Date: January 2024
End Date: ongoing
As an Practice Nurse, you will play a crucial role in delivering comprehensive healthcare services to our patients. Your responsibilities will include, diagnosis, treatment, and management of treatment room and chronic health conditions. This position offers an excellent opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the health and well-being of our community.
- Conduct thorough assessments of patients' health conditions.
- Formulate and impl-ement care plans.
- Provide treatment as necessary.
- Perform treatment room duties and CDM clinics
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records.
- Offer health education and counseling to patients and their families.
- Stay current with the latest medical advancements and best practices.
- Current and valid registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as an Practice Nurse.
- Proven experience as an Practice Nurse.
- Treatment room duties and Chronic Disease management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Commitment to providing high-quality patient care.
This position will require you to work from Monday to Friday - hours can be flexible.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org